Monday, December 11, 2006

You make me feel this way !!

There you go again,
Rubbing up against my skin,
I have to catch my breath,
I begin to shake,
Your lips trace down my neck,
Its scaring me to death,
How did you learn to do this to me,
How did you draw me to the edge,
Just to push me off,

I hate the way you know me,
You kill me when you hold me,
Your like a curse going through every nerve,
You hold me like this won't hurt,
Your pulling and I'm pushing,
I toss and twist 'till finally I give in,
I am reckless when it comes to you,
You're my addiction,
And I can't get rid off you.

Just let me go,
I'm fighting and I'm losing,
I hate being addicted,
Only you can do this to me,
I wore so thin,
You could see right through my skin,
I feel so desperate for you,
You know you can have me,
So why do you do this?

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: