Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Another Chance

When I look at you I see the future I want to have with you.
But for you to want the same hopes and dreams as I do
it would take a miracle for that to come true. I'll love you
forever if you promise me that I won't hurt anymore. Your love
is the only thing I long for. I just want a chance that's all
I ask for and if that chance I get I won't ask for anything more.
You say you need time and time is what you'll get, but always
remember that it's me you'll never forget. Sometimes I wonder
what I did wrong and how it left me sitting here alone for
so long. To get that love back the things I would do, would hopefully show
how much I love you. I want it to work out, that is if you're
willing to try. To make a relationship of love and happiness
that will never die. So I'm standing here now asking you
to give US another chance. I know you want it I can see it
in your eyes, so why not take that chance and open your heart
for a little romance.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: