Thursday, January 03, 2008

One Night

How could you be scared,
You weren't even dared,
You made your own choice,
I heard it, in your voice,

I opened the door, let you in,
You've been warned, this is a sin,
Yet you layed on the bed,
Allowing me, to give you head,

You let out a soft moan,
Then you threw your phone,
I kept getting more excited,
From the way, I was invited,

But then I did the final check,
I came up, kissed your neck,
And you began to shake,
It was more, than you could take,

So I asked you why,
And you began to cry,
I reached out to take your hand,
Hoping you would understand,

You jumped up, breaking the dream,
Opened your mouth, making it scream,
I knew this was never right,
Even thought it was, only one night.












Google







 












Sphere: Related Content

No comments: