Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pleasures

I opened the door to the bathroom, warm in my rose red robe. You smiled at me, gently pulling me into a hug as you kissed me slow and soft, then hard and passionate as you ran your fingers through my long hair. I pulled away, smiling as I turned the shower on and slowly dropped my robe to the floor. I helped you undress, then led you into the shower.

I lay down in the bath, the running water flowing over me, and pulled you down on top of me. We kissed hungrily as your hands explored my shoulders, back, stomach, bottom and thighs. Your mouth moved down to my neck as you rolled off me and lay your naked body beside mine. Slowly, gently you stroked my warm skin, your fingers moving lightly at first, then slower, harder.

I felt a tingling between my legs and moved them apart. Your hands slid over my stomach and down to my vulva, stroking my inner thighs as you went. Your strong, firm fingers stroked my clitoris softly. You stood and turned off the water. Gathering me up in a soft white towel, you carried me to the bedroom. Laying me down on the bed, you poured oil into your palms and smoothed it over my glowing skin, massaging my feet, calves, thighs, bottom, stomach, back, breasts, shoulders and arms.

When I was completely relaxed, you lay on top of me and asked, "How do you feel baby?"

"Perfect." I whispered.

You drew back off me, smiling, and I saw you had already climaxed. Your fingers parted the lips of my vulva and brushed my clitoris as you slowly inserted your penis into me.

With your first thrust, I felt my body pulse and spasm as my breathing quickened and my skin flushed. I climaxed to your rhythmic, hungry thrusts and urgent kisses.

I awoke to find your tongue between my legs, teasing the area softly. I orgasmed again and climbed on top of you. Within minutes you had climaxed too, and we made love again, slowly and sensually.

My first orgasm was the most amazing, wonderful feeling I had ever experienced, and to this day I still dream of the night you made love to me.












Google







 












Sphere: Related Content

No comments: