Sunday, July 04, 2010

Good 4th of July

Well,
Today was a good 4th of July. Didn't do much during the day but in the afternoon my wife and I went to do a little shopping and came back home. I made myself a snow cone with Blueberry syrup and played the Nintendo Wii while my wife watched her favorite TV series on DVD (Charmed). After playing th Wii for a little while my wife and I went to eat at Olive Garden. We came back home and same routine, play Wii and watch "Charmed" (makes me feel like Charmed is more important than me). Now we are laying in the bed watching Charmed while our Puppy Precious is bothering us and walking all over the bed. Precious is bad (in a good, funny sort of way) but fun at the same time. I guess it's until tomorrow.


PS.

Precious won't be still on the bed, maybe it's time for her to go to her own bed.


Jose Aviles

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: