Monday, August 07, 2006

After the Weekend

Well another weekend where things are getting better, sometimes is hard to express frustration without trying to make it an all about me issue. I just wish that one day, maybe one day I'll be understood on how much I want this to work out for not only me but for us and for everybody that is involved in it (meaning family members). I just wish that one person will finally realize that after all mistakes that were made by me that I will never, ever, ever make them again. Sometimes it is hard to express how much I understand that the mistakes that were made by me can't just go and disappear but in the same talking how much you LOVE and CARE about that special one that you are willing to do anything and everything to make the relationship move forward and work it out. I just hope that one day everything gets better and we don't push each other away. I LOVE YOU BABY ;-)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: