Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I Do Love You

Your kiss,
Your lips,
Your touch,
And tenderness...

Your hugs,
Your presence,
Your wisdom,
And strength...

The way you smile,
The way you laugh,
Even the way you drink from your glass...

How you brush your hair,
The clothes you wear,
The way you talk,
Even the way you walk...

The way you say hello,
Then goodbye,
The way you spend your time...

How you make me happy,
How you fulfill my dreams,
How you make me happy for being me...

The way you love me,
The way I love you,
The way our love fills a room...

How happy I am when I am around you,
How glad I am that I found you,
The bad habits you have,
The good ones you pursue...

Baby I love you.
How happy I would like to make you,
How you make each day anew.
This should all prove how much I love you,
Because I do.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: