Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Why I Love You The Way I Do!

Why I love you
The way I do,
Is because you're sweet,
And funny, too.

I also love you
For your glorious smile,
The one you show me
Only once in a while.

I love your eyes
And your hair
That match the sky,
That is so rare.

I have only just begun,
There is much to be told,
For in my heart
Many secrets I hold.

I also love you
Because you're smart
And talented,
Which comes from the heart.

Despite our differences,
We are just the same,
In many ways
Which are yet to be explained.

I hate to argue,
And I hate to fight,
I want it to stop,
So we can set things right.

I know if we try,
It will all be ok,
Because our love is formed.
In it's own special way.

I hope now
You understand
That I love you,
And no other man.

I wrote this poem
Just for you,
So you can see why
I love you... the way I do.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: