Tuesday, March 13, 2007

This is it

Did you know that you're a sweetie?
And that I like it when you tease me?
When you kiss and hold me I just think,
You can always please me.

Eve when you hug me,
And kiss me with your lips (the lips between your hips).
I know I'll always love you,
and i love it when i'm between your hips.

Whenever I am with you,
Things just feel SO right.
I never want to lose you,
I just need you to hold me tight.

We've got so much in common,
It's like we're both the same.
I hope this feeling never ends,
I hope this isn't all a game.

I'm just sitting here,
Thinking of you.
It seems to me,
That that's all I do.

I miss you so much,
It hurts deep inside me.
My heart's been torn to peices,
I just wish that you could see.

I think about your smile,
And I see your gorgeous eyes.
Everything I'm telling you,
None of it are lies.

I think of you so much,
All I do is sit and stare.
I feel so empty without you,
You don't know how much I care.

I wish you were here to hold me,
To laugh with, to talk to.
But now that we're not together,
I've been so depressed and blue.

Well,I was just wondering,
I got one question to ask:
Do you feel the same as I and
Do you want this feeling to last?

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: