Friday, April 13, 2007

Going on two weeks ......................... I wish i was there

It's going on almost two weeks since i left California leaving behind my wife and daughters. I miss them so much, i just miss them. Still second guessing my decision and i know i shouldn't since i'm doing this for them. The decision was made for me to do it and now it is time for me to just do it and make it work. I just wish they were here with me, when i took the job i always thought that we were all going to be here at the same time but it just didn't worked out that way, i wish i was with them right now. I know my wife is going through some things now because of me being away, i know she is going every other way trying to carry the load as a parent by herself and i wish i was there to be able to help her. Just hang in there Baby and when we are together as you told me you'll get a vacation and i'll do everything i promise. I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU.

Jose

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: