Wednesday, April 11, 2007

How I Feel !!!

How come i feel this way about you?? How come i have fallen so deeply in LOVE with you?? Can't explain it. Baby i LOVE you so much, i don't just LOVE you, I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU. All i do is think about you, every milisecond that goes by....I'm thinking about you. Can't control it but all i do is think of you, how it is going to be to start a whole new life together. I need you in my life, i want you in my life (had to steal that line) but seriously you are what i was looking for and more, i mean it from the bottom of my heart. I've told you before and i'm writing it to you now, you are everything in my life, you are everything that i need, you are everything that i will ever want in my life, you can rest assured that i will always LOVE YOU and that i will honor you as my AWESOME WIFE and my incredible friend.

LOVE YOU

Jose

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: