Saturday, April 07, 2007

My first weekend away from Home

This is so weird, it feels weird my first weekend away from home. I'm hoping that everything comes out good. Lately i've been second guessing every decision that i've made so far about leaving to come to New York. My wife had to stay behind until the end of the school year and i'm making the trip all by myself. It is lonely driving, it is just me driving so it is extra lonely in there. I miss my family so much and so much that all i do is cry, can't eat(don't have appetite), can't hardly sleep, and like i've said just thinking and second guessing myself whether i made the right choice or if i made a mistake. I LOVE my wife she is everything to me, she is special in so many ways, she has put up with me for this long (2 years and counting) LOL and i can tell you that it is not easy dealing with me, but she has and i really appreciate her for being there for me, for putting up with me and i want her to know that. I LOVE her with all my might, with all my life and i will always love her for, i am so lucky to have found the woman of my dreams after 31 years i found the woman that i was looking for. Baby I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU and the girls very much. LOVE ME and come to me.

Jose

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hi Jose,

This is Gina from "Gina's Tidbits".

It sounds like you have made a major major decision to start a new life for you and your family - in New York! No need to continue second guessing yourself. You MADE the decision! That is a lot more than what most people do. A lot of people are fearful of ever making decisions; let alone one; and end up sitting on the fence. And, then NOTHING ever happens; because there are no changes whatsoever. (changes for the better, that is!)

You have been blessed with the courage and vision to make a better life for you and your family; even if it means moving. Go for it!

Tidbit - Talk to Him; it is amasing how He will step in and help you! Ask Him to carry your burdens, sorrows, fears, etc, and He will do so; and will help you perservere.

We rely on Him; which is what He wants! Am sure you know that; however, I just want to be a tidbit of encouragement. He is always there to help you with whatever it is, you need help with. "Seek and ye shall find" - that is so true!

God Bless.

Gina