Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Complete Me

I want more passion in my
Life.
I want my heart stirred, my soul rocked,
My body satiated, and my spirit flown.

I want to read poetry by candlight, make love
In the moonlight.
I want to feed you grapes, cheese, and
Sweet wine on the beach at twilight.

I want you to wear romantic, sheer, sexy gowns and
watch the passion ignite and inflame you so
Until you rip the clothes from my
Trembling frame.

I want your thighs to quiver with
Anticipation at you possessive touch and
My heated core to become drenched with the
Nectar of desire.

Let me pleasure you i am your darling husband, let me
Make you moan and nearly weep with
Pleasure.

I want to kiss you everywhere, and you kiss me
Everywhere.

Make me scream your name till the rafters rock and shake
And the neighbors ALL know that a MAN has claimed his
WOMAN and made her his OWN!










Google







 












Sphere: Related Content

No comments: