Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My World

Watch closely now!
With just one look at you
Hair on the pillow, drowsy with sleep
stirring and smiling provocatively
Arms beckoning, tingling deep

Watch closely now!
Your eyes are like fingers
Touching my body,
Arousing me so
I'm riding the passion
How high can I go?
You'r flying with me
I'll show you how
And if it's scary
Don't look down.

Watch closely now!
I see the hunger
Arise in your eyes
And it urges me on
Faster and faster
Higher and harder
Faster than we've ever gone
Your pleasure is part of the secret
That I never thought I could find
Now when I soar like an eagle
We can leave all our troubles behind.

Watch closely now!
And share this wondrous sight
For all the joy you bring me
This world could end tonight.










Google







 












Sphere: Related Content

No comments: