Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Touch Me Again

Like the sand that is kissed by the ocean
Grain and grain of my soul did surrender,
I dissolved and melted into your hands
Feeling surges and waves of pleasure.

I felt dizzy and a weakness descended
And I prayed that this wasn’t a dream,
With your kiss so soft and tender
All of my life where had you been?

I looked up at you and you smiled
And I had to catch my breath,
That moment was truly beautiful
Too beautiful to ever forget.

I was trembling inside and out
As your eyes saw into my soul,
Tears welled up in my eyes
This was beyond my hearts control.

Goosebumps ran and lay down
Their dance of desire upon my skin,
And I surrendered my all to you
Overwhelmed by these feelings within.

I became so swept away by you
I knew I would never be the same,
For you made all time stand still
Please come back and touch me again…










Google




















Sphere: Related Content

No comments: