Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Boo

Where have u been hiding i have looked everywhere for you
in the corners of my room
behind the curtains in my shower and in my heart
yet i search to no avail
where are thou cause i am heartbroken
memories of the good times we had together,
lingers and haunts me day and night without seasons
am attracted to u like the breath of my life
and its running out cause i need you so much
if you do not come quickly!
i would cease to walk the face of the earth
and i know it would be more than that which ended
romeo and juliet ;
ours would be a story that should never have been told
they told me u had travelled far into the east
on the journey i went only to be told
u had waited patiently for me and
without seeing me had left!
the sun reflects your beauty along the desert-sand
only do i race unsteadily and getting there
discovered it was only a mirage
i walk like a shadow among men with fiery eyes ]
they stare at me i am weak without a spirit
my eyes droop to the ground i am confused
i can take this anymore my body screams out
but my spirit keeps me going
saying [my boo] u are just by the corner
and when i turn i see another
when shall this stop now i sit amongst men ith grey hair
cause i am one my self nowe
with no where to go
no path to turn to
no rivers to cross
no mountains to climb
all i ever and would evewr do lies on my palm
for i can only imagine those times we had
those dreams we shared knowing they where
not wasted years but wonderful moments i would share with no one except with you
Then one night !
i was one my way across the street settled ina new town over the years
then what looks like the picture by my bedside stares at me
in full gaze i am taken deep way back
only to discover it was
you my boo.










Google







 












Sphere: Related Content

No comments: