Friday, December 07, 2007

Because I LOVE YOU

Without you I feel so miserable,
and I can't get it through:
how I deal when you aren’t here,
how did I know just what to do?

And every time I look at you,
I can't believe what you have done:
you've changed me inside out,
and you've shown to be the one.

You truly give me so much
More than I can thank you for
You make me realize life was worth living Something I never saw before.

I want to give you everything.
My body, heart, and soul.
Because only you can make me whole.
I'm never gonna let you go.

Love is the greatest feeling,
Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,
Each and every day,
Love is like a smile,
Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,
That keeps us going strong,
I love you with my heart,
My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving,
Like a love I can't control,
So remember when your eyes meet mine,
I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you, Right from the very start.










Google







 












Sphere: Related Content

No comments: