Thursday, December 27, 2007

If you were my obsession,
Was my only doubt
Now that i'm yours,
That’s all I think about
You make feel like water,
Lost in ocean, trapped in your eyes
Every moment I feel passion
Every moment a new sunrise

It was your worth possession
That heaven made me proud
Now I don't want to be without you
I’m just a part of the crowd
You make me feel like feather
Float in wind rapt in your voice
Every moment I feel lonely
Every moment a new hope dies

Your choice left me no option
No matter how harder I shout
There are things I can not live with
There are people I can not live without
You make me feel like pebble
Tossed in your way on your strike
Every moment I feel pain
Every moment I lose one life.












Google







 












Sphere: Related Content

No comments: