Friday, December 28, 2007

The Passion So Deep

The love i have
the passion so deep
all your kisses make me weak
and when your real close i start to leak
all the juice you will soon be inside
i get on top cause you like it when i ride
slowly picking up speed as u go in and
out my wet pussy as you shove harder
i moan louder the pleasure is
surely great especially after you've already
ate me out
but now it's me in your world
doing what makes your toes curl
yep my mouth is on your dick
treating it like a helpless stick
as i lick i start to swallow
not forgetting to play with my clit
next i bend over so you can hit it from
the back baby your dick never lacks
you lower the position now im all the way
on my face i love that shit cause my pussy
starts to embrace
now you put me on the dresser
making my pussy wetter
im closer to you and im questioning
your eyes asking if your feeling the same as I
afterwards we're back on the bed
i give you more head, i don't want your
shit to get soft cause i don't wanna be turned off
i wanna be turned on so thats what you do
you get on top you make my pussy pop
i let out sounds of cry cause thats excactly
what i wanna do and this feeling can only come
from you and that's the truth
we go at this for hours and hours to finally cum
and that's what happens too
the last one of the hour
i get mine before you but that's cool
it just lets me know im doing
what im supposed to do
im back on top now your more comfortable
with it squeezing, smacking and slapping
my juicy phat ass your pushing your hard dick
deeper in my gut and thats
when you tell me im bout to nut!
i grab your dick quick
and i shift it like im driving a stick
as i change gears im laying next to you now
telling you i love your dick but i love you more
we're kissing now tongues down each others throats
it's time to call it a morning now that im done moaning
but im not leaving im staying like every other weekend
i give you a goodnight kiss and tell you i love you
you hold me untill i fall asleep inside i still wanna weep
the mood is calm but i still feel intence because...
the love i have
the passion, sex, and love so deep
all your kisses will forever make me weak
then we go at it again in the morning!












Google




















Sphere: Related Content

No comments: