Friday, December 28, 2007

Complete Me

I want more passion in my
Life.
I want my heart stirred, my soul rocked,
My body satiated, and my spirit flown.

I want to read poetry by candlight, make love
In the moonlight.
I want to feed you grapes, cheese, and
Sweet wine on the beach at twilight.

I want you to wear romantic, sheer, sexy gowns and
watch the passion ignite and inflame you so
Until I rip the clothes from your
Trembling frame.

I want your thighs to quiver with
Anticipation at you possessive touch and
your heated core to become drenched with the
Nectar of desire.

Let me pleasure you my darling wife, let me
Make you moan and nearly weep with
Pleasure.

I want to kiss you everywhere, and you kiss me
Everywhere.

Make me scream your name till the rafters rock and shake
And the neighbors ALL know that a MAN has claimed his
WOMAN and made her his OWN!












Google







 












Sphere: Related Content

No comments: